Hello Guys๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ. It's so good to be here.

I hope you all are doing great! Let me use this opportunity to welcome you on board. I'm sure you will enjoy this ride. ๐Ÿ˜

We will be discussing about a very important topic that most young people ask themselves - "Why do I feel this way"? But first, let me tell you a story.

    As a young teenage girl, I began to have dreams I wanted to fulfill. There were many things I wanted to experience and explore, like the feelings I had started having. Little did I know that a lot of changes were taking place in my body and what I was feeling were as a result of those changes.

    I was fourteen years old in SS1 when I really started having certain strange feelings and at that point, I wanted to be loved, I wanted someone to approve me and tell me who I was, I wanted to have a boyfriend๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜, and I wanted to be the richest teenager in Nigeria.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

     I kept all these desires and dreams to myself and planned on working towards it. I also bottled up all my emotions because I felt I shouldn't be feeling that way as a "child of God".

At this point, I had started consuming a lot of sexual information that I wasn't supposed to read about. I would read stories on Facebook that talked about sex a lot, look for books and movies too that had sex scenes explained. I never masturbated, neither did I go into pornography at those stages but I already was opened 'negatively' to those information. This affected my mind as a teenager as points came when all I ever thought of was sex and how my wedding night would be. I felt I wasn't wrong since I wasn't thinking about fornicating with someone else but about my wedding night.

       I later tried to stop but I couldn't. All this while, I didn't talk to anyone about it. I guess I didn't realize how much effect it had on me until it was too late, and besides, I didn't want anyone to tag me as a wayward child. I continued like this until I made up my mind to give myself wholly to God and then God began to work on me. It took some time but I'm grateful that God did his work.

      Hey Friends, this is just to let you know that everything you are going through now started from somewhere. It started when you began to transition into adulthood from childhood and that's what we will be looking at in this episode.
   
          The teenage/Youthful age is a very critical moment in our lives. It is a time of storm and stress during which childhood personalities are broken up, and new ones are formed almost overnight. At this stage, a lot of changes occurs physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and in some other areas that is as a result of what is happening within.
   
     The physical changes include development of body parts like the breast, hips and the monthly menstrual flow in  girls and broadening of shoulders, production of semen (wet dreams), ejaculation and a sharp increase in the frequency of erections for the boys. These changes have psychological implication on the youth. They may feel awkward, self-conscious, and dissatisfied with the physical appearance.

Girls who feel awkward about their shape, height, or about using sanitary pads or young males who have erections at the most unexpected times where their peers easily observed, are bothered by these physical influence. The boys may find it difficult in controlling sexual urge.


   Mentally, their capacity expands as they begin to think about the 'What', 'Why' and 'How' of a lot of things. This is why they want to know about sex, money, inventions etc.

   Emotionally and psychologically, they begin to search for their identity and often express themselves through pride, shame, love, hate, discouragement, fear, anger, joy, bitterness and so on, as a way of expressing their frustrations.

   Ladies and gentle guys, this is the reason why you feel the way you do. This is reason why you want to experiment and explore, why you have many goals and always feel dissatisfied that you haven't achieved them, why you want to feel loved, be heard, seek approval and why you go through those varieties of emotions.
   You are not cursed, neither are you possessed. You are not carnal either because you feel this way. You are still in your transition process.

All you need to do right now is to understand yourself, so that you can learn how to gain balance and maximize this season of your youthfulness and Singleness.

    You can be SINGLE YET WHOLE!

  This single period is one that God wants to make use of. It is a season where God wants you WHOLLY.

1 Corinthians 7:32-34. - MSG
32 - I want you to live as free of complications as possible. When you're unmarried, you're free to concentrate on simply pleasing the Master.
33 - Marriage involves you in all the nuts and bolts of domestic life and in wanting to please your spouse,
34 - leading to so many more demands on your attention. The time and energy that married people spend on caring for and nurturing each other, the unmarried can spend in becoming whole and holy instruments of God.

There is so much that God wants to use this season of your life to do with you. Like Paul said to Timothy, I am saying to you, "Do not let anyone, not even yourself, to despise your YOUTH (SINGLENESS),  because in this season, God wants to make you an example, a mirror with which he can reflect his life to others. Your Youthful stage is a Mighty Tool in God's hands. Do not waste it.


You can be SINGLE YET WHOLE.


DON'T STOP DREAMING AND DON'T STOP LIVING.


I LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️